1. The Print Lasts a Long Time: While the print may be soft and have the feel of your favorite shirt, this doesn’t mean the print is weak. The inks we use assure that any print will last as long as the shirt does. The industry standard ink coats the shirt with a thick layer of plastic. The water based inks we use dye the shirt directly. This results in a print that is actually a part of the shirt.
2. Less of a Fade/More of a Blend: Certain prints have a soft, worn look. This is caused by a blending of the print into the shirt. Your soft shirt will be retail ready and will showcase your brand for years.
3. It’s All About the Shirt: Soft prints are loved because of their wearability. Choosing the right type of shirt is vital to getting that feel throughout. We have thousands of super soft shirts to choose from. We know how they print and can give you immediate suggestions based on any of your options. Give us a call and we’d be glad to give you any suggestions.
4. Immediately Soft: No need to break in your shirt. The printing technique we use allows for the shirt to immediately have a soft, vintage feel.
5. Won’t Feel the Print: After your shirt’s first wash, you won’t be able to feel the print. Just like a well worn shirt, your print will maintain a beautiful soft feel throughout.
If you’re looking for a soft type of feel on a shirt, we have you covered. Start your order today.